We are thrilled you're interested in working with us to make your custom jewelry piece. Below is an outline of our custom order process.
- Fill out the form below as best you can. Or email us at Miranda@andarlen.com. Please include as many details as you can in the order form or email. You don't need to know exactly what you want but if you have any ideas for the design, stone type, size, or anything else, we'd love to hear them! Even the smallest detail can be something that inspires your custom design.
- We're happy to source your dream stone(s). If you want to see the stone(s) before committing to them, we can rent a variety of stones for you to see during our in-person consultation!
- If you already have stones that you’d like used in your design, please note that in your order form or email. We LOVE using heirloom stones—it makes the piece extra special. Let us know in the order form if you have a stone you’d like us to use.
- We work in solid gold and platinum. We do not use gold fill or sterling silver for custom pieces at this time.
- Our minimum for custom work is $500. We're happy to work with any budget but no matter what the cost will be at least $500. Letting us know your budget is super important so we are both on the same page. We don't want to send design options that are $1000s outside of your budget that you then fall in love with.
- We'll work together to design your dream piece of jewelry. We’ll schedule a private one-on-one appointment to work together on your design—we offer in-person appointments at our West Seattle storefront and virtual appointments.
- Once the design is finalized, you’ll put down a 50% deposit and we’ll start making your jewelry!
- Depending on how quickly it takes to finalize the design, the average timeline is 6 to 8 weeks. Need the piece faster? It’s possible to expedite the process for an added fee.
A few things to note
- Custom orders cannot be returned or exchanged. If you receive your order and it's not quite what you expected, we can work together to fix it within reason.
- If you decide at any point after you have paid your deposit that you no longer want to continue with the custom order, we will cancel your custom order. Please note that your deposit will not be refunded.
- If we reach out to you after your deposit has been paid but do not receive a reply from you within one month of reaching out, we will cancel your custom order. Please note that your deposit will not be refunded.
- We reserve the right to re-use the custom design with slight tweaks. Know that your design will never be exactly replicated, but we may use aspects of it in other pieces.
- Custom orders are not eligible for any sales or discounts.