A never-ending list of makers we adore.
- Fresh Tangerine: Minimalist and lovely 14k gold fill and sterling silver based jewelry, Fresh Tangerine is run by a fellow girl boss, Kim Kogane. Miranda has been working with FT for a year now and has perfected her wire wrapping thanks to them. Our favorites are the petalo necklace and geode hoops.
- Jamie Joseph: Another Seattle based jeweler that we love! JJ Power Rings make us drool. Jamie Joseph uses the highest quality gemstones you’re sure to adore. We’re saving up for one right now.
- Luz Made: Wonderfully modern and minimal, this everyday jewelry brand owned by Jaimie mixes metals, tassels and stones into wearable jewelry that will make you shine.
- Dahlia Press: Our card stockist is oh so lovely. They do more than just greeting cards, you can find art prints, pencils and notebooks and other wonderful paper products.
- Sun Honey Swim: If you're looking for the perfect swimsuit, Lucy is your gal! Handmade in Eugene, Oregon her designs are stylish yet simple and her color options are to die for. Lucy is one the originators of And Arlen way back when it was Studio 15 Jewelry.
- Particle Goods: If you're searching for a candle that will remind you of the outdoors, London of Particle Goods is your go to. Her scents are a perfect mixture of woodsy musk with lighter notes of florals and citrus. Whether you're wanting candles or perfume PG is where it's at.
- Collectanea: Inspired by mid-century craft, Sarah of Collectanea will spruce up your home with her intricately handmade macrame. Hang your plants from burnt orange, mustard yellow, or midnight blue macrame holders or deck out your key chain.
- Rain Ceramics: Gabe is the ultimate go to for minimal ceramics. He hand makes everything from mugs, to plates, to the most adorable planters! He made the jewelry dishes we carry.
- Through the Sea: Ethically made home goods that will last for years are hard to come by especially pieces as beautiful as the ones Through the Sea makes. With wild botanical patterns on everything from table cloths to placemats this wife and husband duo are sure to be a new favorite.