Pansexual Pride Ring
Our Pride Rings are a celebration of the many colors love takes and made uniquely for you.
Featuring dark pink, yellow, and light blue cubic zirconia to represent the Pan flag, the Pansexual Pride Ring is striking, timeless, and perfect for everyday wear.
We want to make the Pride Ring collection accessible to everyone! During June, you can choose what to pay:
- Pay the full retail price of $140 to cover the cost of making this ring plus other admin costs and saving for growth
- If you cannot pay the full price, pay $100 to solely cover the cost of making this ring
- No matter which price you can afford we will be donating $20 to a LGBTQ+ organization that supports its community
Note: We recommend sizing up 1/2 a size unless you prefer to wear your rings tight.
- About 3mm wide by 1.5mm thick
- 5 colorful cubic zirconia
- Gold fill or sterling silver
- Whole + Half sizes: US 3-14 (message us for smaller or larger sizes)
- These are custom made for you and not available in our Seattle shop
See this page for ring sizing + conversions
Note: You will likely see a seam where the ring has been soldering shut. This is normal and a sign that your ring has been handmade, not machine-made!
Bracelet Sizing: To find your perfect length use a piece of string, yarn or other jewelry to wrap around your neck or wrist to your desired length. Once found use a ruler to measure.
- all jewelry is waterproof
- gold fill is hypoallergenic (perfect for those sensitive to metals)
- jewelry can be worn all the time, but to extend its life do not wear it to bed or during vigorous activities
- wearing bracelets snug will prevent breakage
- we offer free repairs within one year of purchase
- please see our Metals + Jewelry Care page for more information
I have a question about shipping, returns, exchanges, or something else.
For more details visit our Policies page and FAQ page
How long does it take to ship my order?
Jewelry is made to order within 1-2 weeks of purchase and delivery time is dependent on shipping method chosen.
We ship in eco-friendly packaging so be sure to reuse or recycle your package!
US Domestic orders take about 5-10 days to arrive and international orders take 2-6 weeks.
Do you take returns or exchanges?
Returns are happily accepted within 14 days of delivery and exchanges can be made within 30 days of delivery. More details about our return and exchange process here.
What happens if my jewelry breaks?
Broken jewelry happens and we're always happy to fix it! Just send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What metal do you use?
We use gold fill and sterling silver. Gold fill is a thick layer of gold covering high quality jewelers brass. It is hypoallergenic and a great option if you're sensitive to metals.
Can I use your bracelets as an anklet?
No. Our anklets are made with heavy duty chain that will with stand the wear and tear your legs go through. The majority of our bracelet designs come in anklets!
Can you make this piece longer/shorter?
Yes! Just leave a note at check out (on the cart page) with the length you would like. We'll email you to confirm we've received your request.
Do you do custom orders?
Yes! Check out our custom order page here.