We are thrilled you've reached out about a custom order. Below is an outline of our custom order process.
- You send drawings, photos, and/or descriptions of the jewelry you have in mind (this PDF has photos of the majority of our stone inventory)
- We will confirm whether it is something the owner, Miranda, is able to make and then give you a quote on the price
- Once you okay the price Miranda will make a rough mock up of what the design will look like and send over an invoice for payment.
- After payment she will make your design and send photos to you for approval. At that time, you can change the design until it suits you.
- Once finalized we will ship off your piece(s) to you!
Why do custom pieces cost more? Miranda is dedicating time to design a unique piece for you! You'll work together emailing back and forth until your piece is perfect. You may also want stones that we need to order or that are more expensive like emeralds, or sapphires. So here's the basics.
- There is a flat $10 fee for custom orders (does not apply to resizing pieces). This is on top of the quoted price for your designs.
- Custom designs start at $40 and go up from there. The two main things that decide price are the stones you want and the intricacy of the designs you have come up with.
- For the most basic pieces you can expect bracelets to be around $40, anklets and earrings $45, and necklaces $50 not including the $10 fee.
- If you have a budget in mind, let me know and we'll come up with a price and design that works at that price point!
A few things to note
- Custom orders cannot be returned nor exchanged. If you receive your order and it's not quite what you were expecting, we can work together to fix it.
- Once you pay your invoice your order will ship within two weeks given you respond promptly to emails to finalize your piece. Rushing a custom order is available for a fee.
- If you decide at any point after you have paid that you no longer want to continue with the custom order the cost of the designs will be refunded, but not the $10 fee.
- We reserve the right to recreate your design unless otherwise specified.
- Custom orders are not eligible for any sales or discounts
If you're interested in beginning the custom order process fill out the form below!
Please note we are not taking any more custom orders until April. You're welcome to reach out to see if your design is something we can make. Otherwise please reach out again in April!