Diopside - deep green
- Stone: 8mm
- Stones are natural so there will be variation in color, size, and shape
- Charm loop: approx. 4mm (will fit on our huggies and necklaces)
- Sterling Silver or 14k Gold Filled
Bracelet Sizing: To find your perfect length use a piece of string, yarn or other jewelry to wrap around your neck or wrist to your desired length. Once found use a ruler to measure.
- all jewelry is waterproof
- gold fill is hypoallergenic (perfect for those sensitive to metals)
- jewelry can be worn all the time, but to extend its life do not wear it to bed or during vigorous activities
- wearing bracelets snug will prevent breakage
- we offer free repairs within one year of purchase
- please see our Metals + Jewelry Care page for more information
I have a question about shipping, returns, exchanges, or something else.
For more details visit our Policies page and FAQ page
How long does it take to ship my order?
Jewelry is made to order within 1-2 weeks of purchase and delivery time is dependent on shipping method chosen.
We ship in eco-friendly packaging so be sure to reuse or recycle your package!
US Domestic orders take about 5-10 days to arrive and international orders take 2-6 weeks.
Do you take returns or exchanges?
Returns are happily accepted within 14 days of delivery and exchanges can be made within 30 days of delivery. More details about our return and exchange process here.
What happens if my jewelry breaks?
Broken jewelry happens and we're always happy to fix it! Just send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What metal do you use?
We use gold fill and sterling silver. Gold fill is a thick layer of gold covering high quality jewelers brass. It is hypoallergenic and a great option if you're sensitive to metals.
Can I use your bracelets as an anklet?
No. Our anklets are made with heavy duty chain that will with stand the wear and tear your legs go through. The majority of our bracelet designs come in anklets!
Can you make this piece longer/shorter?
Yes! Just leave a note at check out (on the cart page) with the length you would like. We'll email you to confirm we've received your request.
Do you do custom orders?
Yes! Check out our custom order page here.